Tempted by the short term lets rental market but worried about the security of your property?
There is no doubt that daily and weekly rentals to holidaymakers and business visitors will make you the most money from your property. But different people coming and going is a bit more of a security worry compared to an old-fashioned tenancy where you let to the same person for weeks or months at a time.
Relax, The City Keys offers a comprehensive property management service in London keeping your guests and property safe so you don’t have to worry.
How can The City Keys protect the safety and security of your property?
As leading market experts amongst property & short let management services in London, our expertise and experience will help keep your precious home safe. Here’s how:-
- We create house rules tailored to your property by listening to you and understanding your requirements.
- House rules sit alongside all the amenities and features on your rental listing – it’s a great place to set out boundaries from the start. Being clear about the numbers who can stay and about certain behaviours reduces problems. It also makes it easier to enforce rules when guests don’t behave as you want
- Your house rules are visible to guests on the property description and we find helpfully cut down on queries – it makes the situation clear from the outset
- The City Keys thoroughly verifies the identity of all visitors to your property. We require a scan and upload of their ID which has to be from an approved list of Government verified sources i.e Passport or Driving Licence
- Personal details such as email and mobile phone numbers all require independent verification
- Any guest who does not satisfy our security checks or who raises any suspicion will be politely declined. The City Keys uses a number of online sources to check guests out such as their previous Airbnb reviews
The City Keys offers so much more than any other service
The City Keys offers a personal check-in service for your guests, we can assist them with their luggage and show them around your property, the perfect welcome. You may also require physical attendance at your home, for example, to stop post piling up which can alert people to an empty house and is annoying for your guests, and The City Keys can do this for you. We also conduct physical checks and inspections of your home to ensure it is safe and secure.
For complete peace of mind from initial enquiry through to the departure of your guests, call The City Keys today. There is nothing better to boost your rental income than a professional and prompt booking system and our London property management is second to none for online service and on the ground physical presence.
Find out more. Contact us today